What do we treat?
At Physiofit you will initially receive an assessment and diagnosis before we initiate treatment. You will receive an explanation of your condition, suggestions and advice on how to treat it. You will be able to make an informed choice about which treatment you prefer. The duration of your first appointment will roughly be between 45-60 minutes. Follow-up treatments vary between 30-45 minutes although can sometimes be longer.
Who will you see and what do we treat?
At Physiofit only Chartered Physiotherapists will assess, all of whom will have experience in a wide variety of disorders such as:
- Musculo-skeletal injuries: such as back-neck pain, muscle and ligament sprains, joint pain, rehabilitation after fractures or surgeries, joint replacements or reconstructive surgery. Pic of neck pain
- Sport injuries: we have extensive experience in team / contact sports as well as endurance and youth sports, which requires special care. Pic of sports injury
- Chronic Pain pic of back pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Pre and post- surgical rehabilitation
- Other conditions: like TMJ pains (jaw), vertigo or dizziness due to inner ear disorders.
How do we treat?
- Electrotherapy: Laser, Interferential stimulation, muscle stimulation, Ultrasound and electromagnetic pulses. Pic ultrasound
- Manual Therapy: such as joint mobilisations, Mulligan techniques, manipulations, the Bowen technique, soft-tissue release. Pic mobs
- Spinal Traction table: for upper and lower back pain.
- Acupuncture: single use needles only. Pic needles
- Kinesio taping. pic
- Pilates Classes. pic
- Home visits